So I know the month is quite over yet, but I decided it was a good time do my April favorites! I always love reading about what other people were loving this month so I figured I would do one myself. This month I have a mix of beauty favorites and random loves, because why not!
- Seche Vite top coat. This top coat is by far my favorite one I have ever tried. It gives you the look of having shellac without having the nightmare of trying to take it off later! My nails chip SO easy and this helps them stay for 4-5 days (that’s a long time for my nails).
- Green Tea. For those of you that don’t’ know me, I am a very big fan of tea. Green tea is so incredibly good for you but it can sometimes be a little bit bland. If you are trying to join the green tea life but need something with a little bit more kick this is definitely for you! It is a blend of Jade, citrus, and mint, which packs in so much flavor. I add a little bit of honey to mine and that’s it!
- Naked 3 Eye Palette. I have had this palette for a long time now, but I kind of fell out of love with it for a while. I picked it back up this month and forgot how much I love it! They have such great shades and these shadows blend so nicely. And the brush that comes with it is definitely under-rated!
- Jess Glynne. This is a random one, but this month I have been obsessed with her! If you have not listened to her music, go take a minute right now. She has been on repeat everyday for me!
- Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline. This is probably my favorite perfume I have ever owned! I know it is on the expensive side, but it is worth it. I am a big scent person so I have quite a few perfumes. This is not my everyday perfume, I save it for nights out or special occasions, but i’m obsessed!
Now let’s hear some of your April favorites!